Care and Use
Read below for info and details on using, cleaning and caring for your uKeg Go pressurized growler. Download our manuals and guides or watch our videos for more info.
Getting Started with the uKeg Go
Filling, Installing CO2 and Adjusting Pressure
- Fill uKeg GO at your local growler fill location.
2. Install Cartridge
- Ensure dial is in off position.
- Unthread sleeve and insert 8 gram CO2 cartridge with small end facing up.
3. Charge Cap
- Tighten sleeve quickly and firmly.
- Sleeve does not need to bottom out.
- A quick puff of gas is normal.
4. Install Cap
- The dial controls the pressure inside the uKeg GO.
- Turn to 1st position for Beer.
- Turn to 2nd position for Cocktails or Cider.
- Pull the tap forward to pour.
- Lock tap while transporting or while not in use by folding back.